What does this mean?
When voting in person, follow these tips to stay safe:
- Vote early and avoid crowds
- Wear your best fitting, clean, and multilayer mask. Lean more about how to find the best mask for you.
- Minimize what you touch. Bring hand sanitizer.
- Distance from other people. Avoid hugs, handshakes, high-fives, and conversations.
- Minimize the amount of time you spend indoors. Use the bathroom before you go!
- Sanitize your hands as soon as possible after you're done voting. Wash your hands when you get home.